Latinas Advance Your Career
Enroll in the 2019 HACE Women’s Leadership Program in LA
Applications Due: July 15
Mujeres de HACE, a women’s leadership program, is a cohort-based professional and leadership development program geared to empower high-potential Latina professionals at mid-management experience level.
The program begins
August 22nd at the corporate office of AT&T in El Segundo.
PROGRAM COMPONENTS INCLUDE:
- Individual Leadership Assessment
- 1:1 Executive Coaching Session
- 7 Training Sessions, including Personal Branding, Negotiation, Work-Life Integration, Strategic Planning, financial planning and Networking for Success.
- Access to Mujeres de HACE Alumnae network of over 1,000 women in 10 cities
- Group Project
- Network with coaches, corporate executives, and long term mentorships and friendships
2260 E Imperial Hwy, El Segundo
September 12, 25,
October 2, 16,
November 6, 19
December 4 (graduation)
$2,950 per participant – Ask your company to sponsor you!
ALPFA members in OC and LA receive 10% discount
To apply and learn more, go to https://www.haceonline.org/
For more information, contact ..
Sr. Director of Strategic Initiatives
Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement
a: 29 E. Madison St., Suite 1105, Chicago, IL 60602
e: Michael@haceonline.org | Co
For more info about the event or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Melissa Martin at: VPoperations@orangecounty.