5/17 Women of ALPFA Summit – Irvine, CA.
June Industry Round Table Event: Financial Services
July Industry Round Table Event: STEM
7/30-8/2 ALPFA National Convention Event – Las Vegas, NV.
Sep Leadership Summit: Digital Labor / AI / Robotics
Oct Industry Round Table Event: Blockchain
Nov Veterans Connect Event
Dec Holiday Toy Drive and Networking Event
Dec ALPFA OC Gala Event
* Note: dates and events subject to change
- This event has passed.
1st Annual Paella Wine & Beer Festival Orange County
August 26, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm PDT
The Orange County Paella, Wine & Beer Festival is a celebration of Paella – a dish that comes to us from Spain, with origins dating back to the eighteenth century. It is a saffron-infused rice dish that marries bold flavors and delightful textures.
The Orange County Paella, Wine & Beer Festival, will feature UNLIMITED TASTING PAELLA that will feed over 5,000 people, including the largest Paella ever cooked in California, that will feed 3,000 attendees by itself!
Dozens of acclaimed local and international wineries, breweries and tequilerias with UNLIMITED WINE & BEER TASTINGS, Sangria, Spirits and Spanish Tapas for sale.
• Chefs from all over Orange County will be competing in the semi-finals for a chance to represent California in the Paella World Cup in Spain
• It will be a fun day of live music, paella, tapas, sangria, wine, beer and more
• Entertainment will include flamenco dancing and witnessing the nation’s largest paella ever made
• Great education and celebration of the Spanish culture
Date and Time
Sat, August 26, 2017 I 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
This is a 21 & over event, Tickets are non-refundable, Rain or Shine event.
Event by Tempo Events
Learn more / contact: