- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Impact on Hispanic Small Business – JUL 29
July 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
COVID-19 Impact on Hispanic Small Business
TED style talk and Panel discussion
The ALPFA OC Zoom Series are events presented online at no cost. We invite all who are interested to join.
The COVID-19 Impact on Hispanic Small Business is an online event that brings a cross segment of Hispanic Small Business owners.
You will gain insights into key concerns, challenges and strategies:
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 to different businesses ?
- How has your business changed and are you conducting business?
- How have your employees been affected?
- Which changes in Diversity & Inclusion have you implemented
- When do you anticipate re-opening on a sustained basis?
- How can the community help you?
- Resources available for small businesses with less than 500 employees
Our distinguished VIPs include:
- Reuben Franco CEO, Orange County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce – ochcc.org
- Teresa Razo CEO, Cambalache & Villa Roma Co-Founder, Paella with a Purpose – @PaellaWithaPurpose
- Lupillo Ramirez President, Latino Food Industry Association / Sr. Director Innovation & Product Development, Northgate Market – latinofoodindustry.org
A link to access this Zoom event will be emailed to registrants the day before.
ALPFA OC is glad to work closely with its corporate sponsors Boeing, CBRE, Comerica Bank, UnitedHealth Group as well as its community partners.
Please visit them online to learn more about career opportunities, diversity & inclusion initiatives, and community engagement.