JUN 27 – Professional Development: Financial Literacy
JUL 18 – Diversity, Inclusion & Convention Prep
JUL 27 – Women of ALPFA OC – 2019 Golf Tournament
AUG 3-6 – ALPFA National Convention – Nashville, TN
SEP 27 – Leadership Summit: Professional Development Life Strategies
OCT 22 – Heritage Celebration & Tequila Tasting Networking Event
NOV 5 – Professional Development: Mentor & Soft Skills Assessment
NOV 16 – ALPFA OC LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
DEC – ALPFA OC Gala and Awards Event
* All events subject change without notice.
Sponsorship opportunities are available.
If any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
- This event has passed.
1st Annual Paella Wine & Beer Festival Orange County
August 26, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm PDT
The Orange County Paella, Wine & Beer Festival is a celebration of Paella – a dish that comes to us from Spain, with origins dating back to the eighteenth century. It is a saffron-infused rice dish that marries bold flavors and delightful textures.
The Orange County Paella, Wine & Beer Festival, will feature UNLIMITED TASTING PAELLA that will feed over 5,000 people, including the largest Paella ever cooked in California, that will feed 3,000 attendees by itself!
Dozens of acclaimed local and international wineries, breweries and tequilerias with UNLIMITED WINE & BEER TASTINGS, Sangria, Spirits and Spanish Tapas for sale.
• Chefs from all over Orange County will be competing in the semi-finals for a chance to represent California in the Paella World Cup in Spain
• It will be a fun day of live music, paella, tapas, sangria, wine, beer and more
• Entertainment will include flamenco dancing and witnessing the nation’s largest paella ever made
• Great education and celebration of the Spanish culture
Date and Time
Sat, August 26, 2017 I 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
This is a 21 & over event, Tickets are non-refundable, Rain or Shine event.
Event by Tempo Events
Learn more / contact: